Application for K1 （2023/2024）
A. Entry Requirements:
1. Must be born on or before 31 December 2020
2. Must be Hong Kong residents with right of abode or valid permission to remain in Hong Kong
B. Collection of Application Forms (No quota):
Deadline on 8/10/2022 for Obtaining and downloading the application form.
C. Submission of Application Forms (No quota):
Deadline on 12/10/2022 for submitting the application form.
*All the documents are only for identification. They will be destroyed after we finish the interview process.
D. Interview Arrangement:
Interview Dates: 11 November 2022(Friday) or 12 November 2022(Saturday)
1. All successful applicants will be invited for interview. Our school will send out the interview letter by post after 12 October 2022 (Wednesday). Parents can also check the interview time and date from our school website from 26 October 2022 (Wednesday) to 12 November 2022 (Saturday) using the candidate number. Please come for the interview with your applicant according to the date and time shown on the interview letter.
2. If you have not received the interview letter by 31 October 2022 (Monday), please contact us during office hours on or before 9 November 2022 (Wednesday) during office hours for further processing. Otherwise, an interview will not be arranged for the applicant.
3. The school will arrange the interview times randomly. We cannot accept any changes.
4. If the applicant or the parent is absent on the interview day for any reasons, they will give up the chance for the interview. Our school apologizes that we cannot re-arrange another interview for you.
5. The interview letter is an important document for the applicant. Please bring the interview letter along with you on the interview day. If you lose it or destroy it for any reason, you will miss the chance for interview.
6. The whole interview takes approximately one and half hours. Our school will not
re-arrange another date or time for you.
7. The interview will be conducted in Cantonese. Parents are allowed to translate for the applicant.
E. Assessment Policy
1. To assess the applicant and parents fairly, we will arrange an individual interview or a group interview. We will also take the parent’s survey (obtained by mail) into account in our assessment result.
2. Priority of consideration will be given to:
a) Applicant who has sibling(s) that currently are studying in our kindergarten.
b) Applicant whose parent is a full time staff in our kindergarten or pastoral staff of our sponsoring body.
(Due to the limited spaces, not all the priority applicants can be guaranteed to get in the school.)
3. We apologize for not being able to discuss the assessment result due to the amount of applicants.
F. Announcement of Admission Results
1. We will inform parents of the K1 admission results on 30 November 2022 (Wednesday). Parents may also use the application number to check the result either on our school website.
2. We apologize that we are not convenience to answer parents’ enquires about their interview result on the phone.
G. Registration Arrangements
1. All successful applicants should register on or before 7 January 2023 (Saturday) by 12:00noon. Anyone not able to register by the assigned dates will be considered as giving up the opportunity for school entrance. Please refer to the following registration dates and times below.
Centralized Registration Dates
Date: 5 January 2023 (Thursday) to 7 January 2023 (Saturday)
Time: 10:00a.m. to 12:00 noon and 1:30p.m. to 4:45p.m. (Thursday to Friday) OR 10:00a.m. to 12:00 noon. (Saturday)
2. Based on “Admission Arrangements for K1 Places in Kindergartens for the 2023/24 School Year” from EDB, parents should submit the original of the “2023/24 RC” to the kindergarten on registration day in order to finish the registration process. Please be reminded that if parents cannot submit the “RC” / “AP” during registration the Kindergarten may not be able to complete registration for your child. For more information, please feel free to visit “Kindergarten Education” from the EDB official website.
3. The registration fee for 2023/24 K1 place is HK$970. Should parents decide to change school after registrations, please notify our kindergarten in writing. Our kindergarten will return the “2023/24 RC / AP” and will no longer keep the school place for the child but the registration fee will not be refunded.
H. Waiting List:
Applicants who are interested in studying in our school but not successful in the first round may apply for the waiting list. Parents need to state the reasons why they are interested in studying in our school.
I. School Bus Arrangement:
1. Our school do not have school bus services. We entrusted local companies to provide pick-up service. The route is mainly covered North District. Parents can check out the Nanny bus routes and information on our school website. Parents can also approach other companies to provide pick-up services for your child.
2. At this moment, we don’t provide any school bus service for families who live in Mainland China. Parents should consider the traveling arrangement.
If you are interested in transfer students from K1 to K3 this year （2022/23）, please call 26694315 during office hours（Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., except Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays）.